Monday, June 28, 2010

A Joy!


Aiden is a pure joy! I know that is what every momma thinks but he really is! He has discovered those cute little piggies of his. He is quite the chatterbox as well. Research has indicated that children with hearing impairments will have a reduction in their babbling. While he is chatting, I am enjoying every minute of it! I would rather listen to him in the car than the radio :)

This past week he has also started to use his legs to push off. He looks like a little frog. Aiden is also into giving "kisses." If you are lucky enough to recieve one be sure to have a rag close to wipe off all the slobber that goes along with one of those precious kisses.

I recently entered Aiden into the Parents.com magazine cover photo contest. Voting ends July 5th so vote away!

I am currently looking for sign language classes for the family. Never too early to start!

Happy 4th to everyone! Be safe and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Posted by: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment